Translate

Friday, August 14, 2015

NBA Inside The Play Website Announcement



NBA Inside The Play is back and we are now going to be better than ever! We have new things we are going to do on this website and we hope you like them. And feel free to give us ideas.

Fantasy Fridays: Every Friday will be fantasy talk. We will help you with you NBA Fantasy Basketball and we hope you like it.

Throwback Thursdays: Each Thursday we will give you an NBA players Birthday and a historical game that happened on that date.

Match ups: Every Day I will give you a game to watch throughout the NBA season.

Inside The Player of the Week: Every Tuesday I will give you my NBA player of the week and go deep into the stats to show you why I think that they deserve the NBA player of the week.

Well, I hope you like the changes and we are excited to move forward. Hope you guys have a great rest of the summer. Can't wait for the start of the next season!

1 comment:

  1. ok yeah, can't wait for the articles and stuff- my brain hurts, and I smell like a turnip but I'm ok with that- Turnips aint so bad are they? Anyays- looking forward to reading up on my most favorite player of all time (almost) Jimmer Fredette.

    ReplyDelete