Well, this is going to be another classic fantasy post, but first, I want to go over Jonas Valanciunas and his injury.
Jonas Valanciunas is going to be out for about 6-8 weeks with a broken hand. If you have him, that isn't that great. If you trade him, you aren't going to a good value out of him. That is really going to hurt you. However, if your team is struggling, you can trade for this guy low. When he comes back, he is going to do really well, which could really help your team out.
Over-Performers Of The Week
- Luis Scola: With Jonas Valanciunas out, this man has played great. In the past 4 games, Scola has averaged 17 PPG and 6.25 RPG. That is great, and he will most likely continue til Valanciunas comes back.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: This freak has averaged 20 points, 5.3 rebounds, 2.5 assists, 1 steal, 1.3 blocks in the last 4 games while only averaging 1.3 turnovers. You might say, I don't want Giannis, he shoots horribly! Well guess what, he shot 60.9% from the field, 50% from 3, and 91.3% from the FT line in the last 4 game! He has over-exceeded my expectations this week.
- Kevin Martin: The last 3 games, Kevin Martin has shot 30% from the field and 33% from the 3 point line this week. While he is still doing well from the FT line, K-Mart is struggling with his offense only averaging 10 PPG this week. I do expect him to do better as he gets through this shooting slump, but I would put him on your bench as of right now.
- John Wall: He has averaged okay numbers, but they aren't John Wall numbers. This week he has averaged 13.3 points, 6 assists, and 5 turnovers. Not only that but his shooting hasn't been the best as it is under 40% from the field. Like K-Mart, J-Wall is just having a tough time right now, and I expect him to pick it up.
- Bismack Biyombo: This guy won't be scoring much, but he will be getting you boards with Valanciunas is out. This week he has averaged 10 rebounds per game. He is owned by 14% on Yahoo and 12.7% on ESPN
- Marco Belinelli: This past week he has averaged 17.5 PPG while making 3 threes per game. He is only owned by 18% on Yahoo and 11.7% on ESPN.