Translate

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

1 Thing I Hope To See From Each Team This Season

In this post, I am going to tell you all what I personally want to see from each team this year. Comment below what you would want to see

Boston Celtics: I just want to see someone on this team have an outbreak season. Right now, this team really doesn't have a star player. I don't care who it is. It could be Crowder, Smart, Sullinger, Bradley, I don't care. I just want to see them having a guy that they can rely on in the 4th quarter.

Brooklyn Nets: I really hope that there are game-winners sinking for the Nets this season. Last season it was Jarrett Jack nailing them. The year before it was Joe Johnson. Unfortunately, these guys are aging. Joe "Cool" isn't that cool as he used to be. I just want to see some game-winners from this team.


New York Knicks: I want to see Porzingis have a 30 point night. I think that would be awesome. It probably won't happen, but that would be cool to see that guy just go off. He is the last guy you would be expecting to have a 30 point night, and I really want to see what this guy can do.

Philadelphia 76ers: I want Tony Wroten to average 20 PPG and 10 APG, with 2 SPG. I want this man to come back healthy first off. I don't think this one would be too hard. He averaged great numbers last season before he went down. I think this would be very feasable, and I hope he makes an all-star team. Plus, this man is on 2 of my 5 fantasy teams. So do it for me Tony!

Toronto Raptors: I want Terrance Ross to make another Dunk competition run. Why? Because, I want to see Andrew Wiggins, Zach LaVine, Terrance Ross, and Tristan Thompson all in a dunk competition. I know, it probably won't happen, but wouldn't it be awesome. Thompson and Wiggins are from Canada, Ross plays in Canada, Andrew Wiggins and Zach LaVine play on the same team, Zach LaVine won it last year, and the All-Star game is in Toronto this year. This would be an amazing dunk contest!

Chicago Bulls: I want Derrick Rose to play all 82 games. I know it is nearly impossible, but it would be amazing just to see how well Derrick Rose plays. He is ready for the opener, and hopefully he can play every game.

Cleveland Cavaliers: I want to see Kevin Love regain his All-star status. This all starts with just getting him involved in the offense. I honestly hated David Blatt's offense and I would like to see a big change. If that happens, I hope to see K-Love averaging 20 PPG and 11 RPG. I mean, K-Love needs to be noted as a super-star, especially since he is now signed to a max contract. (fun fact: when I was going through Toledo OH, there was a radio station called K-Love, and I wondered, was it named that before Kevin was traded to Cleveland?)

Detroit Pistons: I want to see Brandon Jennings and Reggie Jackson be a top 3 backcourt in the league this season. Reggie Jackson is going to be playing mad because he is going to show people he deserved the money, and I really think this is Jennings's year. But that isn't all I want to see from the Pistons. I want to see Andre Drummond get into a argument with Stan Van Gundy similar to the one that Marcus Morris got into with Jeff Hornacek. Imagine it, Stan Van vs Andre Drummond. I can see it happening now.

Indiana Pacers: I want to see Paul George get moved back to SF. It isn't right to put Small George (reference: The Starters) at Power Forward position. It is okay to throw him in there a couple of times to throw teams off. But to start him at the PF just is a horrible move. You can't put PG-13 on Anthony Davis. It won't work; it just won't work. Don't try it because it won't work. Put Small George back at the Small Forward position, please.

Milwaukee Bucks: I want to see Kris Middleton become like Kevin Durant. Have you seen this guy shoot? He is pretty much impossible to stop. I love Middleton. He is amazing. He can make the most amazing shots in the post and is built kind of like Durant with his shot. I just want to see him average great numbers and make shots that KD would make.

Atlanta Hawks: I want to see this team take down the Raptors. Sorry Raptors fans, but I just want to see Carroll go down. I don't like the fact that he kind of left the Hawks without a real wing type of player. Face it, Carroll was a great wing who really was great in the overall team defense. And he left the team without that role filled. I kind of feel bad for the Hawks except for the fact that they got to the Finals through Al Horford's game winning travel.

Charlotte Hornets: I want to see the Hornets to shock the world. I want them to make it up in the playoff ranking to like the 4th seed. I love the Hornets roster. I love Kemba and I hope he makes the All-star team. Let's go Hornets, I believe in you.

Miami Heat: I want to see the Hassan Whiteside get 16 blocks in 1 game. I want him to set record for blocks in a game. Yeah, that is what I want to see. And I want to see it on National Television. Let's go Whiteside. I'm counting on you. Maybe you can make the all-star team too huh?

Orlando Magic: I just want to see this team play in the Playoffs. They seem like they would make some noise. They are such an athletic team and I could see them really making a challenge for a team like the Cavs or the Bulls. So I hope this Magic team can really make the Playoffs so much more interesting this season.

Washington Wizards: I think John Wall and Bradley Beal are the 2nd best backcourt in the NBA, and it is time for them to show it. They need to be hooping this year. This is the time for the Wizards to be a top team lead by the 2nd best backcourt in the NBA. I hope they just make some noise in the east and show that they are in it to win it.

Dallas Mavericks: Just please be healthy. I'm not sure if you guys have seen the injury list, but it is pretty bad. I want to see this team healthy, because they are a great team to watch. So Mavs, please stay healthy.

Houston Rockets: I want this team to find other scoring options. I want Ty Lawson or Ariza to have some 30 point games. I just don't like the fact that James Harden literally did everything last year. I just could watch them, it was like, who is getting the ball, Harden of course. They were great to watch in the playoffs, everyone was getting involved and I hope that continues into this season.

Memphis Grizzlies: I want them to be fun to watch. I hate watching the Grizzlies. They aren't a great offensive team and their defense is great but it is boring offense. It isn't amazing steals and blocks, it is just great defensive positioning and making teams put up tough shots. I just want this team to make exciting plays so I can watch them with my adrenalin pumping.

New Orleans Pelicans: I want Jrue Holiday to finally show that the Nerleans Noel trade was a good one. Jrue Holiday doesn't have to put up great scoring numbers, he just needs to lead this team to victory. I want to see those assist and defensive numbers from him.

San Antonio Spurs: I want to see Tim Duncan put up 12 PPG, 8 RPG 1.6 Blocks per game. Is it too much to ask from him? I know he is old, but he is still a great player. I think he can do it and I believe he can. Do it Timmy. Don't let this be your last. Keep pushin'

Denver Nuggets: I want to see Kenneth Faried to have a poster dunk on Terrance Ross. Revenge on the one Ross had on him. I can see it coming. It is just a matter of time. Trust me, Kenneth Faried doesn't forget anything.


Minnesota Timberwolves: I want to see the Wolves play this season for Flip Saunders who recently just passed away. I know KG and the rest of the team must be devastated from the loss of there coach. I can see them really putting up a fight this season in remembrance of Flip.

Oklahoma City Thunder: I want to see the Thunder completely dominate the whole season by playing team ball. I want to see Westbrook and Durant coming off screens and everyone getting involved, not just those two getting into isolation. I would love to see some team basketball because they have great players on the team that seem to never really be used as much as they should be. So give us some team basketball this year Thunder.

Portland Trailblazers: I want to see Damian Lillard lead the league in scoring. I think it is feasible. This man doesn't have much of a team and pretty much is just going to go off in the scoring department. I expect a 50 point night from him along with multiple 40 point nights. Can Dame do it? Probably. I think that Lillard is going to have the green light every possession up the floor and he will be knocking down shots. It will be a lot like Westbrook was last year. Just putting up tons of numbers even though his team was losing.

Utah Jazz: I want to see Gordan Hayward make the All-star team and I don't want Gobert to make the team. Gordon Hayward should have made it last year but was snubbed. Hayward is such a talented player and deserves it this year. Gobert is impressive defensively but I don't see what he does offensively that is so impressive. So, Vote Haward, don't vote Gobert.

Golden State Warriors: I want to see the Warriors really put up a fight in the West. I'm not a Warriors fan, but I loved watching them last year. And now the Clippers are saying that the Warriors had it easy. I really hope the Clippers get taken down by the Warriors in the playoffs. I just want the Warriors to silence them. Obviously Chris Paul's ankles haven't had enough. 


Los Angeles Clippers: I want to see Blake Griffin become MVP. I just went on ranting on how I want the Warriors to take down the Clippers, well, now I will rant on how Blake should be this years MVP. After a wonderful performance last year in the playoffs, I think Blake should carry that success into this season and have his best season yet. Blake can do it, I know he can.

Los Angeles Lakers: I want to see Kobe yelling at Roy Hibbert, similar to how it was when Dwight Howard was with the Lakers. Then I want to see Swaggy P and Louis Williams arguing over who should get the ball, because that is about as entertaining as it will get, except for the fact that Julius Randle and Jordan Clarkson are looking really good. Give us some L.A. entertainment here Lakers!

Phoenix Suns: I want to see Tyson Chandler as a KG type of leader this season. I can just see him breaking up fights in the locker room and really showing Alex Len how to play. I think everyone is looking at Wade and Kobe as mentors, what about Tyson Chandler.

Sacramento Kings: I want DeMarcus Cousins or Rudy Gay to get traded. They are just a waste of talent right now. I would really like to see Rudy Gay on the Bulls and DeMarcus on any team but the Kings. I just don't like having this team year after year waste these guys' talent. I want to see these guys winning some games.

So what did you think? Did you agree, disagree, or are you just straight up confused. Comment Below. Hope you all have a great NBA season and stay tuned to NBA Inside the Play as the NBA season kicks off soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment